Help us help you! Collaboration is the key to success for any organization in any industry. Here are 3 ways that we can help you reach your goals, plus tips on how to do so most efficiently.
How to get free merchandising tools.
If you didn’t already know this, our art department is really cool and they can make even cooler stuff! Here’s just a snap shot of the PD Print Shop’s capabilities:
- 3D header boxes
- Skateboard signs
- Slat wall skins
- Outdoor signage
- Large scale banners (e.g. over 5 ft.)
- Window cling signage
- Stand-alone canvas banners
- Store signage
- Store collateral (e.g. catalogs)
- Internal prints (e.g. sale sheets)
We can help with online merchandising too!
- Web banners
- Product images
- Web flyers
- Header sliders
- Product videos
- Educational videos
…and more! Anything that you can think of to boost your sales—the possibilities are truly endless. It’s a super easy process too. Whenever a new idea strikes you, simply complete an Art Request Form for web or print, email it to your sales rep, and your wish is our command!
How to increase your publicity with your manufacturer.
Content is the name of the game these days. Between blogs, press releases, email campaigns, and social media, we strategically map out our marketing messaging and would love nothing more than to share our visibility with our customers. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Blog posts – Whether already published on your own platforms or not, you can send us your articles for publishing in our own blog (with credit given where credit is due, of course.) Our blogs are featured in email campaigns, social media, and on our website for extended reach. We always love a good theme, but how-tos and product suggestions seem to get the most bite.
- Press releases – Quotes are always needed for use in our press releases, which reach global audiences through worldwide industry media outlets. Send us your testimony about a certain brand or product, your experience with our sales team, or even just your general sense of love and adoration (wink wink). Pro tip: Just after a trade show is an especially good time to reach out for this.
- E-blasts – Similarly to press releases, we can always use a good testimonial in an email campaign. The above PR suggestions are a-okay to follow, but some of our regular features include staff picks and top sellers. Send us your take on your favorite Pipedream items, or even share your sales ranks.
- Social media – Tag us in your social media posts and we’ll repost it—plain and simple. It doesn’t always need to be product-specific posts either. Personality if everything. If you’ve got a good quote or a funny meme, send it our way! In-store photos of staff and events are also a great asset to social media.
How to collaborate for promotions.
This one requires a little more elbow grease but it’s well worth the work. First, you’ve got to know exactly what you want and how you want it. Avoid vague inquiries or open-ended requests. Before contacting the manufacturer, have a solid plan with specific objectives. Specificity in details like financial contributions are especially important. You’ll also want to present the value of this partnership to the manufacturer using tangible metrics. It’s best to provide all of this information in a one-page “Sponsorship Package” via PDF attachment or a URL that links directly to the information online. Be as brief and specific as possible in every aspect of your approach to avoid back and forth, including all details on timing and delivery.
Here’s what an example request could look like:
We’re throwing a party to generate awareness for Movember. We need your support in one or all of the following ways:
- Product donations in the amount of $500 retail value
- Financial contribution of $500 for a co-op ad
- Financial contribution of $500 for a formal dinner
Much of our promotion is pushed on our social media, which has a reach of 50,000 across Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and YouTube. We expect our co-op ad to lead to 400 sales. We will be hosting a formal dinner for 10 VIPs and your logo will appear on a card at every placemat that reads, “Dinner complements of Pipedream Products.”
Product donations should be sent to X location by X date. Finalized art work should be submitted via email to X by X date.
In short, give the manufacturer everything they need to give a quick yes and provide all of the details regarding when and how they will be providing their support.
If you’ve got a question or are ready to submit any of the above content, contact email@example.com.